E-DRIVE [JOB NOTICE - PRODUCTION & OPERATIONS MANAGER - LUNCHBOX THEATRE - CALGARY, AB]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Wed Apr 19 10:20:40 EDT 2017

--------------------------------
JOB NOTICE - PRODUCTION & OPERATIONS MANAGER - LUNCHBOX THEATRE - CALGARY,
AB
--------------------------------
Date production rehearsal/job starts: 06/19/2017
Deadline to submit: 05/12/2017
Email applications to: samantha.macdonald at lunchboxtheatre.com
Contact name: Samantha MacDonald
Contact email: samantha.macdonald at lunchboxtheatre.com
Contact phone: 4032654292
Engager Website: lunchboxtheatre.com

Ethno-cultural mandate or ethno-cultural casting statement: Lunchbox Theatre
strives to reflect the diversity of our community in all of our activities.
We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and identities to apply.

Additional information:
Production & Operations Manager

Lunchbox Theatre in Calgary is pleased to invite applications for the
position of Production & Operations Manager. We are looking for a dynamic,
innovative and collaborative individual who will work with the rest of the
team to advance the company’s focus on developing and producing exceptional
one-act plays.

Summary of Position:
The Production & Operations Manager is responsible for realizing the designs
of the creative team and managing the production department, taking into
account the availability and efficient use of time, money, people, equipment
and space to meet production needs. The Production Manager is also
responsible for all facilities rentals and for the overall management and
upkeep of all spaces. The Production Manager will coordinate the flow of
information among artistic, administrative and production staff.

To apply please email, in PDF format only, a current CV with cover letter
outlining your qualifications for the position and salary expectations,
along with two references to: samantha.macdonald at lunchboxtheatre.com

This is a full-time, salaried position. Intended start date is 19 June 2017.
Application deadline is 12 May 2017. We thank all who apply, however only
those selected for an interview will be contacted.

For more information, check our website:
http://www.lunchboxtheatre.com/working-at-lunchbox/

--------------------------------
communications at caea.com

The foregoing communication is intended only for the use of the individual
or individuals named above and should not be read by or delivered to any
other person. Such communication may contain information which is
privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure. Any
collection, use, disclosure, forwarding or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please
accept our apology and immediately return the communication to the sender
by electronic mail and destroy the message.

See also Equity's Privacy Policy available at
http://www.caea.com/EquityWeb/Security/Privacy.aspx