E-DRIVE [WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF FEBRUARY 10]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Feb 10 09:52:34 EST 2017

--------------------------------
WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF FEBRUARY 10
--------------------------------
1. DROP IN VOICE CLASS - TORONTO, ON
2. PLAYHOUSE NORTH ACTING STUDIOS - TORONTO, ON

--------------------------------
1. DROP IN VOICE CLASS - TORONTO, ON
--------------------------------
Production name: Drop In Voice Class for Actors & Singers with Designated
Linklater Teacher Sarah Weatherwax
Deadline to submit: n/a
Email applications to: n/a
Contact name: Sarah Weatherwax
Contact email: sweatherwax at rogers.com
Contact phone: 416 466 5710
Engager Website: www.sarahweatherwax.com

Additional information:
Drop In Voice Class - Second Tuesday of each month until June, 2017.

Next class: Tues., Feb. 14, 2017

Gently release habitual tension to free your voice and your acting.
Relaxed, professional environment.  Specific, individualized guidance.

Focus:  Opening up, Relaxing down. The Heart Centre.

Cahoots Theatre Projects, 388 Queen Street East. (Enter from Trefann)

6:30 to 8:30PM.

$25 or $20 CAEA/ACTRA. HST incl.

Bring water, mat. No restrictive clothing. First come basis.

2. PLAYHOUSE NORTH ACTING STUDIOS - TORONTO, ON
Production name: Playhouse North Acting Studios