E-DRIVE [WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF JANUARY 6]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Jan 5 15:13:13 EST 2017

--------------------------------
WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF JANUARY 6
--------------------------------
1. AXIS THEATRE - VANCOUVER, BC
2. IMPROV YOUR ACTING - TORONTO, ON
3. TEMPER: COMBAT PERFORMANCE ARTS - TORONTO, ON
4. FOO PRODUCTIONS - TORONTO, ON
5. DROP IN VOICE CLASS - TORONTO, ON
6. MASTER PERFORMING - TORONTO, ON

--------------------------------
1. AXIS THEATRE - VANCOUVER, BC
--------------------------------
Date production rehearsal/job starts: 02/25/2017
Deadline to submit: 02/22/2017
Email applications to: booking at axistheatre.com
Contact name: Daune Campbell
Contact email: booking at axistheatre.com
Contact phone: 6046690631
Engager Website: http://www.axistheatre.com/

Ethno-cultural mandate or ethno-cultural casting statement:
Axis Theatre Company is committed to equity and inclusion. We encourage
submissions from artists of all genders, abilities, and ethnicities.

Additional information:
With Frank Rader and Chris McGregor
February 25 & 26, 2017: 11AM - 5PM
BMO Theatre Centre: 162 W 1st Ave, Vancouver BC
$160 for Equity Artists
$200 for Non-Equity

Over the course of 2 days we will explore, play with, and experience the
world of the expressive mask. We will learn how the form of the mask and its
physical structure informs the expressive use of space, thus determining the
particular movements that give rise to character.

http://www.axistheatre.com/professional-workshops/

2. IMPROV YOUR ACTING - TORONTO, ON
Production name: IYA Improv - 2 Day Intensive