E-DRIVE [AUDITION NOTICE - LEAD PERFORMERS/SUPPORTING/ENSEMBLE - NEPTUNE THEATRE - HALIFAX ONLY, NS]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Mon Oct 2 17:01:16 EDT 2017

--------------------------------
AUDITION NOTICE - LEAD PERFORMERS/SUPPORTING/ENSEMBLE - NEPTUNE THEATRE -
HALIFAX ONLY, NS
--------------------------------
Production name: MAMMIA MIA
Date production rehearsal/job starts: 03/19/2018
Audition date: 10/27/2017
Audition date 2: 10/28/2017
Deadline to submit: 10/13/2017
Email applications to: info at neptunetheatre.com
Contact name: Janice Creelman
Contact email: info at neptunetheatre.com
Contact phone: 902 429 7300
Engager Website: neptunetheatre.com

Ethno-cultural mandate or ethno-cultural casting statement: We are committed
to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, please submit qualified
performers, without regard to age, disability, ethno-cultural identity,
gender, or any other basis prohibited by law unless otherwise specifically
indicated.

Additional information:
Mamma Mia!

Rehearsals Start:  March 19th, 2018, Neptune Theatre Halifax
First Preview: April 10th, 2018
Closing: June 3rd, 2018
Possible Extension: July 8th, 2018

Casting team in attendance:  Jeremy Webb, Ray Hogg, Paul DeGurse

This notice is for HALIFAX AUDITIONS ONLY.
**Toronto auditions will take place on November 11, 12, 13. A separate
notice will be posted by early October for Toronto dates.

Please only EMAIL submissions:  headshot and resume marked
lastname_firstname.pdf,
subject line “Mamma Mia Audition - HALIFAX” with role you would like to be
considered for.

Seeking diverse company of strong actors, singers and dancers age 18-45.

For a detailed Casting Breakdown consult our website at
neptunetheatre.com/auditions

*NOTE: The role of DONNA is already cast.

Only successful applicants will be contacted to arrange an audition.

We draw your attention to our ethno-cultural statement and wish it to be
known that we mean it!

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity members
cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of contract.
CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the audition.

--------------------------------
communications at caea.com

Notice of Confidentiality: This communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed. Communications are subject to
Equity’s Privacy Policy
<http://www.caea.com/EquityWeb/Security/Privacy.aspx>, Service Standards
<http://www.caea.com/Equityweb/EquityLibrary/Publications/ServiceStandardsBrochure.pdf>
 and Council Policies
<http://www.caea.com/EquityWeb/EquityLibrary/Publications/CouncilPolicies.pdf>.
This email should not be read by or delivered to any other person. It may
contain information which is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt
from disclosure. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately by
return electronic transmission and immediately delete this transmission,
including all attachments, without copying, distributing or disclosing same.