E-DRIVE [JOB NOTICE - DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR - THE BELFRY THEATRE - VICTORIA, BC]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Mon Oct 23 09:16:01 EDT 2017

-------------------------------
JOB NOTICE - DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR - THE BELFRY THEATRE - VICTORIA, BC
-------------------------------
Date production rehearsal/job starts: 01/02/2018
Deadline to submit: 10/30/2017
Email applications to: jobs at belfry.bc.ca
Contact name: Susan Stevenson
Contact email: development at belfry.bc.ca
Contact phone: 250-385-6835
Engager Website: www.belfry.bc.ca

Ethno-cultural mandate or ethno-cultural casting statement: The Belfry is
strongly committed to the principles of Equity, Diversity & Inclusion. The
Belfry is largely an accessible facility and further accommodations would be
made for persons with physical disabilities. We encourage all qualified
candidates to apply.

Additional information:
Victoria’s largest and longest running professional theatre company and
heritage venue is seeking a Development Coordinator for a maternity leave
placement. The Belfry operates year-round with programming occurring in the
facility on an almost continuous basis.

This is a full-time temporary position for a minimum of 10 months from
January through to October 2018, working closely with the Director of
Development. It is an exciting time to join the Belfry team during our 42nd
season, as we continue to expand our programming and artistic outreach and
grow our revenues to support our expanded role within our community.

Development Department:
The Belfry’s development strategies encompass major gifts, corporate
sponsorships, direct mail, legacy giving, foundation applications, small
business support, fundraising events and in-kind goods and services. We are
fortunate to have an extensive and well-maintained database of supporters
and ticket buyers. The Belfry’s major gift program was launched in 2015 and
is rapidly expanding. We are also currently conducting an additional $1
million capital campaign.

The Belfry staff work closely together on projects and there are good
opportunities for growth and mentorship in a busy two-person fundraising
department.
http://www.belfry.bc.ca/jobs/job-posting-development-coordinator-maternity-leave/

-------------------------------
communications at caea.com

Notice of Confidentiality: This communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed. Communications are subject to
Equity’s Privacy Policy
<http://www.caea.com/EquityWeb/Security/Privacy.aspx>, Service Standards
<http://www.caea.com/Equityweb/EquityLibrary/Publications/ServiceStandardsBrochure.pdf>
 and Council Policies
<http://www.caea.com/EquityWeb/EquityLibrary/Publications/CouncilPolicies.pdf>.
This email should not be read by or delivered to any other person. It may
contain information which is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt
from disclosure. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately by
return electronic transmission and immediately delete this transmission,
including all attachments, without copying, distributing or disclosing same.