My op ed today and Tooker...

Angela Bischoff angela at cleanairalliance.org
Tue Mar 3 10:41:12 EST 2020

I had an op ed published today in the Toronto Star - The Big Debate. The question: Should we fear nuclear power? There’s a piece by me and a counter-piece by a nuke guy.

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/contributors/thebigdebate/2020/03/03/the-big-debate-should-we-fear-nuclear-energy.html

Please vote in the readers’ poll - the nukeboyz are way ahead. Scroll down to "Share your thoughts" and vote yes! Thank you!

----

It seems fitting that this would be published today, Mar. 3rd, on the 16th anniversary of Tooker’s passing. He began his activism in the 70’s protesting nuclear power and was arrested alongside 1413 others in 1977 protesting the Seabrook nuclear station in New Hampshire.

That was his first of many arrests, actions and campaigns for a healthy planet. May he Rest in Peace and Power knowing he changed the world for the better.

If you never had the pleasure of knowing Tooker, learn more here: http://greenspiration.org/tooker/memorial/

I’m reading his collected writings today – great stories! http://greenspiration.org/tooker/tookers-collected-writings/

Listen to this memorial song written and performed by Mike Ford called Tooker: Le Monde a Bicyclette: http://greenspiration.org/tooker-le-monde-a-bicyclette-song/

 With love, rage and peace,