Let's Take the Tooker!

Angela Bischoff - OCAA angela at cleanairalliance.org
Fri Aug 7 13:42:33 EDT 2020

Let’s Take the Tooker!

Thanks to decades of advocacy by so many (with a little help from the pandemic) for bike lanes along Bloor/Danforth, the Take the Tooker vision is becoming more of a reality with 15 kms expected to be completed by end of August – from Runnymede to Dawes.

Let’s celebrate!

Join me for a critical mass ride to celebrate the new bike infrastructure on Tooker’s birthday:

Wed. Aug. 12, 4:30 p.m.

Meet at Christie Pits park (north side of Bloor near Christie)

Let’s ride en masse east to East Lyn Park (south side of Danforth, 2 blocks west of Woodbine). East enders can meet us there for bike cookies at approx. 5:30 p.m.. After a break in the park, we’ll head west again back to Christie Pits.

Feel free to invite others. Here’s the Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/882880608869667/?active_tab=about

-angela

======

2007 leaflet: