[Sust-mar] HRM public workshop bike path related

SE aq389 at chebucto.ns.ca
Tue Sep 20 18:41:06 EDT 2005

Hi Everybody,
A friend asked me to post this far and wide and I thought of this
list.  There are lots of things happening on saturday but this is
important too.  This was in the saturday paper under municipal
government notices.  Please pass this along.

NOTICE OF UPCOMING PUBLIC WORKSHOP

Improved Bikeway Connection to the Halifax Side of the Angus L.
Macdonald Bridge
date: september 24, 2005
time:  1pm to 3:30 pm
Place:  gather at the Dartmouth Bike Path Bridgehead for a ride over
the bridge and a discussion of the issues.  workshop meeting at 2pm
at the George Dixon Centre, 2501 gottigen st. to discuss alternate
solutions.

HRM received funding to improve bicycle access to the Halifax side of
the Angus L. Macdonald bridge.  HRM and their consultants, CBCL
limited, will be hosting a public workshop to obtain input on this
important project.  The workshop will begin with a ride over the
bridge to review the site.  The workshop sessions will be held
immediately following.  All interested members of the public are
welcome to the whole event or just the workshop meeting.  The whole
event will be held rain or shine..
Please note that helmets must be worn for the bike ride.

for more information contact:
Roxanne MacInnis, HRM Regional Planning  490-4160.
Gordon Smith, CBCL Limited 421-7241