[Sust-mar] EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR SOUGHT: Clean NS

Charlene Boyce Young cyoung at clean.ns.ca
Tue Jan 3 14:57:30 EST 2006

http://www.clean.ns.ca/default.asp?mn=1.16.41

Executive Director
Clean Nova Scotia

Clean Nova Scotia is seeking an Executive Director.  We are a not-for-profit
environmental education organization working on climate change, solid waste,
water, environment and health issues.  Our mandate is:  Working with Nova
Scotians through education and action, to achieve environmentally healthy
communities.
We are one of the largest environmental organizations in Nova Scotia and
have developed successful partnerships provincially with government,
business and other not-for-profit organizations.
The successful candidate will have management experience in a thriving
not-for-profit environment, a strategic perspective and demonstrated success
in turning vision into reality, with effective planning, revenue generation,
human resource and financial management experience.  The Executive Director
is compelling in the role of chief spokesperson and knowledgeable about
environmental issues.
The remuneration package includes a competitive salary and benefits.  A full
job description is available on our web site www.clean.ns.ca.
Deadline for receipt of applications is January 27, 2006 at 4:30 PM.  Please
send resumes by email to sforeman at wickwireholm.com   or mail to Sean
Foreman, Suite 2100, 1801 Hollis St., P.O. Box 1054, Halifax, N. S. B3J 2X6

Charlene Boyce Young
Communications Coordinator
One-Tonne Challenge Marketing Officer

Clean Nova Scotia