[Sust-mar] FW: Farewell Potluck PARTY FOR EMILY McMILLAN, SCC Atlantic Director

Emily McMillan emilym at sierraclub.ca
Mon Jun 4 15:41:37 EDT 2007

======================================

Farewell Celebration & Potluck for Emily McMillan,
Outgoing Director of SCC Atlantic

=======================================

Emily McMillan who has been an exemplary director of SCC Atlantic
over the past four years is moving on to do her PhD among other
things.

Please come to a potluck dinner to celebrate and appreciate
all the amazing work Emily has done to help build the stature and
reputation of Sierra Club of Canada in the Atlantic region and in
Nova Scotia in particular. We in the Sierra Mudcreek Group are
particualry indebted for all the assistance and support she offered
in getting our group up and going.

Come and say farewell for now to Emily  !!

What - Potluck Dinner for Emily McMillan, Ex Dir SCC Atlantic!!

When: June 10th at 3:30 p.m.

Where: Home of Janet and Peter Eaton
             133 Main Street,   Wolfville
              Phone 542- 1631
[ At East end of Wolfville - and coming from centre of Wolfville - 2
houses before and on same side as Kenny's Farm Market which is on
corner of Maple Ave across from the white Catholic Church.  ]

Parking - on the street is fine or in Catholic Church yard across
from Maple Avenue [as long as nothing is going on in the church] a
couple of houses down on the other side

What to bring:
A dish - main course, salad or dessert
and something to drink.

Since we have a large house we will have this event rain or shine-
particualry since there does not seem to be another weekend any of us
have free.

Please RSVP so we will have some idea of numbers !!

From: Janet M Eaton [mailto:jmeaton at ns.sympatico.ca]