[Sust-mar] Memorial Society of NS public meeting

SE aq389 at chebucto.ns.ca
Thu Feb 28 08:29:03 EST 2008

The Memorial Society of Nova Scotia invites you to attend their first
public meeting to learn more about how the society will work.

Please join us on Sunday, March 9th, from 2 - 4pm in the Frazee room
of the New Academic Building at King's College in Halifax.  We will
be discussing why it's important to preplan your funeral and how you
can have the funeral that you want and can afford.

For more details please visit our website:
<http://memorialsocietynovascotia.wikispaces.com>memorialsocietynovascotia.wikispaces.com

(or try this tiny url : http://tinyurl.com/2ywjzv)