[Sust-mar] New Brunwick organic farmland possibility

Lyse Boyce lyse at chebucto.ns.ca
Mon Mar 10 15:32:12 EDT 2008

Hi Sust-marians,

The grandmother of a friend is having to sell a beloved farm property. The
family hopes that someone will buy it to use as an active farm, ideally
witn an ecological focus.

----
A rare opportunity to own a 130-acre farm on the heritage St. Croix
River. The land consists of 13 acres of apple orchards, 22 acres of open
pasture and hayfields, 20 acres of marshland, and 72 acres of woodland.
The site is accessed via the Donald road, which runs south from the
ledge road five minutes from St. Stephen. Includes two homes, attached &
detached outbuildings, dairy barn with adjoining hay barn & milking rody
and apple storage facilities.  Owner interested in land being maintained
as farm.

Contact:
WAYNE WAMBOLDT
Sales Person
Telephone: 506-465-1490
----

> Dear Lyse,
>
> Patty's Grammy's farm is going up for sale.  You mentioned something
> about a publication for people into organic farming?  If so, could you
> remind me a little of the details so I can find it.  Hope all
> is well. Thanks.
>
> Sincerely,
> Jim Gerrie

http://www.mls.ca/PropertyDetails.aspx?PropertyID=6460916

The mls property number is 074386, if the link doesn't work.