[Sust-mar] Meeting: Goodness Grows! Dartmouth

M J atthebluebird at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 7 15:45:18 EDT 2008

Tilling the Soil in the City of Lakes!Please see attached poster for our first meeting about a new Dartmouth Community Gardening Network, Goodness Grows!Whether you are a community or backyard gardener, or you’re looking for fun ways to get involved in the Dartmouth community… We want to hear from you! Come meet your neighbors and talk about the many community minded projects that we could start and grow together! The Dartmouth Community Health Board will provide information on funding opportunities and the Ecology Action Centre will talk about new gardening projects.
Tuesday, September 16 at 6:30 pm at the Findlay Community Centre (26 Elliot Street, by Sullivan's Pond).

Call 463-9326 if you want more info.