[Sust-mar] Social Forum Postponed

IBS ibs_pei at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 21:00:01 EST 2009

Social Forum Postponed
We apologize for any inconvenience but we must postpone the  February 17 (Tuesday) - Can We Save the Planet and Rescue the Economy at the Same Time?

Our next forum will be:  March 12 (Thursday) -

Community Enterprise
Bioregionalism attempts to promote environmentally sound business development that has community-wide benefits. Tonight we will examine several project management methodologies that stimulate and sustain business development. We will then discuss how to advance from ideas to implementation of new and/or expanded businesses.

 Phil Ferraro and Nancy Willis
Institute for Bioregional Studies Ltd.
114 Upper Prince Street, Charlottetown
Prince Edward Island Canada  C1A 4S3
"Restoring Community, Protecting the Land and Informing the Earth’s Stewards"
www.ibspei.ca