[Sust-mar] INVITATION: New Earth Institute Vision Meeting, Pt. 2, in Halifax and Mahone Bay

Saskia Tait saskiatait at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 18:40:46 EST 2009

Join a growing group of people who are planning to develop a new,
international education and research institute in Nova Scotia. We
would like to create a sustainably designed, living learning
environment for youth, students and professionals who are striving to
understand, think and act in new ways to address the most pressing
ecological and social concerns of modern life.

We would like to invite you to the next vision meetings for the New
Earth Institute in Nova Scotia.

MAHONE BAY: We will meet on Thursday, January 15th, from 6-9p.m.
Please bring something for a simple, small potluck - nothing
extravagant (unless you feel moved)!  Contact us for information about
location.

HALIFAX: We will meet on Friday, January 16th, from 6-9p.m. at 3006
Oxford Street (corner of Oxford and Cork Street, near Local Joes -
enter on Cork Street). Please bring something for a simple, small
potluck.

Please RSVP to let us know if you plan to attend either of these
meetings.

During these second rounds, we will go a step further in the visioning
process for the New Earth Institute. As a group, we will ask questions
about the purpose, leadership, vision, community and management and
the relationship between these five areas. This meeting will be more
interactive. We invite to share your thoughts, questions, voice and
inspiration!

If you could not make it to the first meeting, please feel comfortable
to join us now. Everybody is welcome!  Feel free to extend this
invitation to whoever you believe would be interested.

If you have any questions, please call us (489-2524) or write to us (info at newearthinstitute.ca
).

All the best,
Saskia & Shahar