[Sust-mar] Green Drinks Fa la la

Green Drinks greendrinks.halifax at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 14:33:31 EST 2009

Green Drinks will be in a new location just this once for our early holiday
season celebration.  We tend not to have an event in December for obvious
reasons.  So on November 25th please join us at Victors Bar and Grill on
Spring Garden Road at 7pm.  We will be there until around 10pm.

There won't be any gift giving but if you would like to bring an item to
swap with someone else please feel to do so!  An old book, jewellery, CD,
something small and easy to carry home...

Green Drinks is open to everyone who is 19 years of age and above.  It is a
chance to meet like minded people in your community and have a few laughs on
the last wednesday of each month.  The organizers are happy to introduce you
to people you don't know so don't be shy.

You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter too.

If you would like to be removed from this list please send a nice message
back and it shall be done.

Organizers: Charlene, Kari, Natalie and Derek