[Sust-mar] 1st Annual New Earth Institute Gatherings & Celebrations - Halifax & Mahone Bay

Saskia Tait saskiatait at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 04:28:04 EDT 2009

First Annual N.E.I. Gatherings & Celebrations

Thanks to a growing community of active supporters in Nova Scotia, the
N.E.I. has started to take shape over the last year. Please join one
of our gatherings to celebrate our vision, achievements and community.
If you are wondering what the New Earth Institute (N.E.I.) is all
about, this is a great chance to come out to learn about it. Bring a
dish to add to the potluck and friends! All are welcome.

LOCATIONS:

Mahone Bay: Monday, October 5, 6-9 p.m., Mahone Bay Centre, Kitchen &
Community Room

Halifax: Tues., Oct. 6, 6-9 p.m. The Hub, 1673 Barrington St, 2nd Floor

For more information: info at newearthinstitute.ca; 902-529-1202