[Sust-mar] Global Issues Book Club - first meeting Wed. Feb. 24

Clare Levin clevin at eastlink.ca
Fri Feb 12 06:33:23 EST 2010

Please circulate. Apologies for cross-postings.
********
Global Issues Book Club

Are you interested in world issues? Do you like to read? Then join the new
Halifax Global Issues Book Club. This group will read fiction and
non-fiction books related to international topics. Please come out to our
first meeting Wednesday, February 24th, 2010 at 7:30 pm at Just Us Cafe,
5896 Spring Garden Rd. We will use this meeting to see who's interested in
joining the group and to talk more about the kinds of books everyone wants
to read and how we want to set up the group.

Global Issues Book Club