[Sust-mar] Book Launch "Remembering Muriel Duckworth"

Pat Kipping (home) kipper at ns.sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 10 13:00:59 EDT 2010

Roseway Publishing, an imprint of Fernwood Publishing
invites you to a book launch for
"Legacy of Love: Remembering Muriel Duckworth  - Her Later Years
1996-2009" edited by Marion Kerans
October 30, 2010, 2:30 - 4pm
Keshen Goodman Library, 330 Lacewood Drive, Halifax

Light refreshments will be served
Co-sponsored by Halifax Public Libraries

Royalties will be donated to the Oxfam Canada Jack and Muriel
Duckworth Fund for Active Global Citizenship.

For more information:
902-857-1388
www.fernwoodpublishing.ca/roseway