[Sust-mar] Looking for Participants for the Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup

Stacey McCarthy SMcCarthy at WWFCanada.org
Wed Aug 24 12:09:33 EDT 2011

The Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup is one of the largest direct action environmental events in Canada, engaging tens of thousands of participants annually in every province and territory.

Our mission is to promote understanding and education about shoreline litter issues by encouraging Canadians to rehabilitate shoreline areas through cleanups and we need your help!

The Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup
September 17, 2011
9:30am - 1:30pm
Black Rock Beach, Point Pleasant Park
http://shorelinecleanup.ca/en/cleanup/event/fall2011/point-pleasant-park

Registration will open at 9:30am with the clean up starting at 10:15am until 12:15pm. Lunch will be provided. Please bring a reusable water bottle for beverages. Prizes will be awarded after all participants have returned and the garbage is counted.

We hope you join us in making our 18th annual Shoreline Cleanup the biggest yet!

Stacey McCarthy  |  Communications Manager  |  WWF-Canada
t: 902-482-1105 ext. 41  | c: 902-229-6066  |  e: smccarthy at wwfcanada.org<mailto:rjohn at wwfcanada.org>  |  w:  wwf.ca<http://www.wwf.ca/>

Help keep our waters healthy for everyone - including the wildlife that depend on them. Join WWF and the Vancouver Aquarium for the Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup, presented by Loblaw Companies Limited, September 17 -25. Visit ShorelineCleanup.ca<http://shorelinecleanup.ca/> to find out how you and the whole family can get involved.

This e-mail message and any attached files are confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail, you may not copy, disclose, distribute or otherwise use it, or any part of it, in any form whatsoever. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or by telephoning 1-800-26-PANDA and then delete this e-mail.