[Sust-mar] Encore Presentation ~ Dr. John Veltheim ~ Beyond Symptoms: Finding Health

Atlantic Ground Control Artist Representation atlgroundcontrol at gmail.com
Thu May 19 08:20:19 EDT 2011

*Dr. John Veltheim is back by popular demand!*

Creator of the BodyTalk System.Former Principal of the Brisbane College
of Acupuncture and Natural Therapies, Chiropractor, Philosopher, Reiki
Master.

*Post Graduate Studies:* Applied Kinesiology, Counseling, Theology, Sports
Medicine, the BodyTalk System.

Beyond Symptoms: Finding Health

Dr. Veltheim’s wide knowledge base allows for a stimulating discussion of
how we can create universal, revolutionary and sustainable health care
practices for the 21st century and beyond.

Sypmtoms are the last sign of dis-ease.Your body is always talking to you in
the form of symptoms, pain, dis-ease, stress, injury, but do we really know
how to listen? The ideal goal is to find the best, most dynamic point of
balance within our bodymind complex so we can effortlessly and naturally
respond to the stresses of life.

Our body’s own natural healing wisdom will successfully address and
establish lasting patterns of good health only when we are aware of the
messages within the symptoms.

*Don't miss out on this life changing opportunity!*
**