[Sust-mar] Fre outdoor concert - Save the Bedford Reef and create a coastal park

Jen Graham coastal at ecologyaction.ca
Thu May 26 09:21:16 EDT 2011

Monday, May 30th, Dewolf Park, Bedford

DeWolf Park, Bedford

Mark the evening of May 30th 6:30 pm on your calender.

Save the Bedford Reef is hosting a free musical event along with Ecology
Action Center and Sackville River Association as we celebrate the EAc's
"40 days of Action" !!

Take action in preserving green space and show your support for creating
a Coastal Park in the area of the reef and Crosby Island.

This event will showcase talented local musicians including singer

songwriter Dusty Keleher performing his new song "Mile of Ocean".

Jennifer Graham

Coastal Coordinator

Ecology Action Centre

2705 Fern Lane

B3K 4L3

(902) 442-5046

Help us celebrate our birthday with 40 days of action!
www.ecologyaction.ca/40days <http://www.ecologyaction.ca/40days>

Join us our Campaign for effective coastal regulations in Nova Scotia .
Click "like" at Act for Our Coast Now <http://on.fb.me/g7hhUp>  . Follow
us on twitter @beach_babe