[Sust-mar] PRESENTING: Renewable Energy Opportunities - Halifax

Wayne Groszko WGROSZKO at Dal.Ca
Wed Oct 5 14:15:18 EDT 2011

Announcement of two events:

RENEWABLE ENERGY PRESENTATIONS IN HALIFAX

Dates : October 11 (evening talk) and October 13 (all-day workshop)

Dr. Judith Lipp, Executive Director of TREC Renewable Energy Co-op,
will speak about Community Renewable Energy opportunities in Nova
Scotia on October 11 and October 13.

October 11 : 7 pm - Evening Presentation on Community Renewable Power
Room 105, Weldon Law Building, Dalhousie University
Free Admission, Donations accepted

October 13, 9 am to 4 pm - Community Renewable Power Workshop
Room 303, Student Union Building, Dalhousie University
6136 University Avenue, Halifax
$40 regular,  $25 student/unwaged
TO REGISTER, SEE http://www.ecologyaction.ca/comfitworkshop

WHO SHOULD ATTEND

These events will be of interest to anyone concerned about our energy
future and who has ever asked themselves, what can I do about it?  While
it's not easy, community renewable power can be a powerful force for
changing the way we think about and participate in our energy economy.

FOR MORE INFO, CONTACT
Wayne Groszko
email : wgroszko at dal.ca
phone : 902 442 0300
toll-free:  1 866 315 9201

These events are sponsored by the Ecology Action Centre, Nova Scotia
Department of Energy, TREC Renewable Energy Co-op, and Community Energy
Co-op.