[Sust-mar] Sust-Mar Listing

Atlantic Ground Control Artist Representation atlgroundcontrol at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 16:54:55 EDT 2012

Hi Sust-Mar, please list the following:

 *If you missed it the first time, here's your chance!....*

*The Sounds of Being Sessions*
*The Music Room, Halifax*
**
*Friday October 19* ~ Experience a Gong Bath for yourself!
*Saturday / Sunday October 20 & 21* ~ 2 Full days of vibrational sound
sessions

The power of sound touches and moves us deeply because we are ‘vibrational’
beings by nature. Join us on an odyssey of sound; a powerful weekend of
healing sound immersion, an experiential and intuitive ‘experience’ that
will leave you invigorated, informed and aligned.

Facilitated by Nova Scotia’s own SOUND*beings*, this two day sound
immersion session will be a participative event. Engaging in all variations
of activities including experiencing and learning about toning, gong baths,
singing bowls and other instruments.

You will learn how to work with sound for self and others and we will
explore the effects of using sound for health and healing purposes. During
the two days you will directly benefit from personal sound healings
facilitated by the SOUND*beings*, along with healings from the group. We
will come to discover and understand our own unique sounds.

If sound is your thing, you do not want to miss out on this extraordinary
event!

*Tickets & Information: **www.atlanticgroundcontrol.ca*

--
Atlantic Ground Control Inc.
2573 Joseph St., Unit L
Email: atlgroundcontrol at gmail.com
www.atlanticgroundcontrol.ca

TRUTH; [Talk, Reveal, Unite, Transform--Humanity]