[Sust-mar] Journey Into Nature with Jim and Margaret Drescher at Windhorse Farm

Steve Murray steve at windhorsefarm.org
Thu Mar 15 12:03:04 EDT 2012

Upcoming program at Windhorse Farm:

Journey Into Nature

<http://www.windhorsefarm.org/pages/programs-events/journey-into-nature.php>
http://www.windhorsefarm.org/pages/programs-events/journey-into-nature.php

With Jim and Margaret Drescher

April 13-20

Windhorse Farm

This experience is for those who love to be in nature. Most of us lead busy
lives --- busier than we would like. Journey into Nature is an effective
antidote, offering simple and effective methods for relaxing, extending the
senses, waking up to what is important, connecting with other human and
non-human beings, and engaging whole-heartedly in our world.

During this 7-day course, participants will be introduced to the principles
and practices of the Windhorse way of earth stewardship and social
leadership and have an opportunity to develop their own personal practice of
connecting with nature and engaging in real benefit for this world.

Course tuition: $385+hst (not including meals). Optional 7 nights
accommodation: $250+hst.

To register call the Windhorse office 1-902-543-6955 or email
info at windhorsefarm.org

5% early bird registration discount applies if you register before March 23.

Steve Murray

Program and Guest Coordinator

Windhorse Farm

132 Sarty Road RR#2