[Sust-mar] Request

Graham Smith sage at eastlink.ca
Sat Dec 14 12:23:36 EST 2013

For posting on Sust-Mar please:

I request a bit of help in the ongoing campaign to educate people about the negative aspects of open-net pen fish farms.

We have a new, dedicated Facebook page for Salmon Wars. The link is Facebook.com/SalmonWars  Please go there and 'like' the page, and invite your friends to like it too.

The page is wide open. We want to expose Salmon Wars as broadly as possible, in order to help people in the Maritimes and elsewhere to know more about the feedlot operations, in order to make informed choices.

Thank you! Comments are welcome.
Graham Smith
sage at eastlink.ca

---