[Sust-mar] FRIENDS OF REDTAIL SOCIETY: TALKING FORESTS - FEBRUARY

Michelle Ferris michelleferris at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 09:59:26 EST 2014

*FRIENDS OF REDTAIL SOCIETY: TALKING FORESTS - FEBRUARY*
*WINTER TRACKING: SEE ANIMALS THROUGH THE EYES OF THE TRACK *

*Sunday, February 9 @ 1pm | Storm Date: Sunday February16 @ 1pm*

You are invited to join Billy Mac Donald and Joella Arsenault of Friends Of
Redtail for an afternoon of tracking local fauna. Deer, Coyote, Fisher and
Snowshoe Hare are but a few of the local residents living on Friends of
Redtail land, near Scotsburn, Pictou County. Winter is an excellent time to
study nature’s signatures.

Please bring snowshoes and be prepared for some fun.We will meet at the
bridge on the MacBeth Road by Craig’s Way at 12:45 pm. Hot drinks to follow
at the winter camp.

Please join our event on FB and share it with your network:
http://on.fb.me/1hOseGj

For more information or directions contact: friendsofredtail at gmail.com

--
Michelle Ferris