[Sust-mar] Deanery Project Bicycle Carnival - June 7, Ship Harbour, NS

The Deanery Project Ship Harbour thedeaneryproject at gmail.com
Thu May 22 12:59:04 EDT 2014

*BICYCLE CARNIVAL!*
The Deanery Project
37 Deanery Road, Lower Ship Harbour
Saturday, June 7   1:00pm – 5:00pm

The Deanery Project will be holding our first ever Bicycle Carnival on June
7 from 1-5pm as part of HRM Bike Week!
There will be bike art, games, relays and tricks introduced by giant
puppets, magic, music and juggling. See unicycles, tricycles, and wonderful
bike trailers. Learn about bike maintenance and bike generators. Indulge in
delicious local food and bike powered smoothies from Rocky’s Roost, the
newly launched Eastern Shore Bicycle Hub!

We will have bikes on hand for practicing drills and safe riding and
repairs.
Bring your own bike and a picnic and explore the Clam Harbour Loop.
This is a free, all ages event.
For more info please call 902-845-1888 or email us at
thedeaneryproject at gmail.com

--
The Deanery Project Team
www.thedeaneryproject.com