[sust-mar] Volunteers Needed for Harrison Lewis Centre events

Harrison Lewis Centre HLC at eastlink.ca
Wed Aug 17 23:08:46 EDT 2016

**In exchange for quality time on a beautiful South Shore beach, we are
looking for two to four volunteers to help with workshops and other
events at the Harrison Lewis Centre (harrisonlewiscentre.org
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fharrisonlewiscentre.org%2F&h=oAQGBnFJyAQF7XYLkjtJuv3jhw5x8QljRSeSDPKDiuMoX2g&enc=AZO0FC0gy3nrTReJ4a04YMNrduimNWWsPw88O0Hw5QYFsmYnqMG7BPOVG6YldRShOO1HeHqu9LWCoF0pG5MK4tQOM9fCJ1dMDqPMWfX9QekkfAwAbwlkX0lmUJL1EwUhvu0wSxFU0j93FrPEPy-pRGm0Q8KHg0EveiGT_b0Uc_ZTFVgee9AmEVpsRZ8nznLnBMlMrnZPZNSyHIo2MpcQCVuX&s=1>)
August 24-29, August 31-Sept. 4 (Labour Day Weekend), Sept. 8-12, and
Sept. 22-25.

Duties are primarily of a house-keeping nature as the Centre prepares
for hosting students or researchers, looking after up to 24 people in
residence, and restoring the Centre to order after each of the groups
leaves. Pick one weekend or all.

Give us four hours of help each day and the rest of the time is yours to
read a book, walk on the beach, appreciate the natural surroundings, or
perhaps simply “cool out.”

Your cabin in the woods promises restful nights. For board we offer
groceries and a pick of the garden, along with access to a fully
equipped kitchen in which to prepare your own meals.

Phone 902-646-1554 or email HLC at eastlink.ca <mailto:HLC at eastlink.ca>

*www.HarrisonLewisCentre.org*

*FBook: Harrison Lewis Coastal Discovery Centre*