[sust-mar] Living our Values workshop

Jen Stotland velveteyeball at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 21:11:37 EDT 2016

Announcing a workshop focusing on getting and staying motivated to solving
the environmental problem in our own lives, collaboratively overcoming
personal and societal blocks to deep change.

Jenn Stotland has grown plants for over 25 years, and was permaculture
certified in 2011.
Guest speaker David McInnis is a life coach, hypnotherapist and public
relations consultant.

​

--
And for my part, I shall not wholly fail of my task, said Gandalf, if
anything passes through this night that can still grow fair or bear fruit