EQUIFLASH [MEMBER ADVISORY #2 - RATIFICATION OF THE 2009 - 2012 CTA]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Mon Jun 29 16:54:02 EDT 2009

----------------------------------
MEMBER ADVISORY #2 - RATIFICATION OF THE 2009 - 2012 CTA
----------------------------------

Canadian Actors' Equity Association (Equity) and the Professional Association of Canadian Theatres (PACT) remain in discussion over procedural issues relating to Equity members' ratification process.

Equity members are advised that the terms and conditions of the 2006 - 2009 Canadian Theatre Agreement continue to remain in force until such time as our ratification process is completed.

Equity Members who worked under the CTA during 2006 - 2009 will be advised of the date to expect receipt of a ratification package and ballot as soon as possible.

Please check e-drive and Equity's website at www.caea.com for updated information as soon as it becomes available.

Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th floor
Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4