[CANUFNET] Water and the Growing Urban Canopy

Mark Peterson mpa at golden.net
Mon Jun 18 08:35:40 EDT 2007

What an interesting idea. Water is so critical during the first growing
season. The logistical problems do not seem to be that difficult on the
surface; it does need some thinking about. Has anyone tried this at a large
scale?

How is the NGO Riversides project dealing with the industrial and
institutional, commercial aspects of this idea J.P. Warren?

Mark Peterson, BES, MLArch, OALA
Mark Peterson & Associates, Landscape Architect
(519)743-2990        www.openspacesolutions.com