[CANUFNET] Water retention and tree planting

For Trees Company Ltd. trees at fortrees.ca
Tue Aug 14 09:09:09 EDT 2007

MessageIan:
I've heard a lot of positive comments regarding the use of Gator-bags. They are a reusable, durable plastic container that slowly releases about 20 gallons of water over a long period. The City of Calgary did a study, and now uses them exclusively, as they worked better than any soil amendments.
Gerard