[CANUFNET] need examples of civil cases

Milton Davies Milton.Davies at edmonton.ca
Mon Jan 14 11:08:30 EST 2008

Thanks Shelley!

I am involved in a similar case where we lost 2 A. Elm on the boulevard
as a result of the homeowner drilling into the trees and pouring in what
has been analyzed as "Round-Up."

Milton Davies, C.E.T., R.P.F.
Professional Urban Forester & I.S.A. Certified Arborist
member, American Society of Consulting Arborists
River Valley, Forestry & Environmental Services
(780) 496-4954 or Cell (780) 718-2551 or Fax (780) 496-4978