[CANUFNET] Safe wind speed operating conditions

For Trees Company Ltd. trees at fortrees.ca
Wed Feb 13 13:54:51 EST 2008

Julian:
In the states, 30 mph is the limit for cranes. Here, I've seen several different manufacturer's sets of safety operational limits, and they vary. I can tell you from working in Lethbridge, Alberta, contract street tree pruning, that most often gusts to 75kph make treework very difficult, and 90 kph or more, darn near impossible.
Gerard