[CANUFNET] Carbon auditor certification.

Michael Rosen mrosen at treecanada.ca
Tue Feb 19 20:39:23 EST 2008

Brad:

I have took the GHG Evaluators Course offered by Environment Canada 3 years
ago. I am not sure if it is still offered.

There is another organization which seems to be very active in these
courses, although forestry or trees are only used as ‘examples’ of offset
projects (along with methane capture projects etc.). I recognize some of the
partners:

:  <http://mcsv.net/cgi-bin/redir?MCid=z2tlTgJIP29xbxDYtGSWb> GHG Management
Institute

Michael Rosen, R.P.F.

President / président, Tree Canada / Arbres Canada

402 – 222 Somerset St. West / 402 – 222, rue Somerset ouest

Ottawa ON K2P 2G3

T 1.877-666-1444; 613. 567-5545 X. 222 ;  F/Téléc (613) 567-5270

E/C mrosen at treecanada.ca

 <http://www.treecanada.ca/> www.treecanada.ca /
<http://www.arbrescanada.ca/> www.arbrescanada.ca

Canadian Urban Forest Conference , 24-26 septembre 2008 /

Conférence canadienne sur la forêt urbaine, 24 – 26 septembre 2008

 <http://www.cufc8.ca> www.cufc8.ca

  _____