[CANUFNET] Local large tree nursery grower

Viburnum Tree Experts viburnumtrees at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 20 22:49:28 EDT 2008

Hi David
His name is Steve Dankewich. His nursery is Greenskeeper Nursery Ltd in
St. Francois-Xavier, MB. His number is 204-864-2223. E-mail is
stevedankewich at shaw.ca His large deciduous trees are lindens, basswoods
and some green ashes.

Mike
Viburnum Tree Experts
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 11:18:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Stevenson <dcistevenson at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [CANUFNET] Large tree moving
To: Canadian Urban Forest Network <canufnet at list.web.net>

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply to my plea. I would love to hear about your linden,
sounds immense! Do you have the name of the local nursery you mentioned?
I would love to get in touch with them to get detailed care information.

Cheers,

David Stevenson