[CANUFNET] Urban Forestry change in location

Barwinsky, Martha MBarwinsky at winnipeg.ca
Fri Jun 13 15:26:31 EDT 2008

Hello all,

The City of Winnipeg Urban Forestry Branch has moved its operations yard
and offices to 1539 Waverley St. The offices are located on the 2nd
floor. All land lines remain the same as those we had at our previous
location. Dave Domke, City Forester, is still working out of 1155
Pacific Ave.

New mailing address is:

Urban Forestry Branch
2nd Floor 1539 Waverley St
Winnipeg, Manitoba
R3T 4V7

We are still unpacking and organizing our space, but whenever you have a
moment come by to see our new digs!

Martha Barwinsky
Supervisor of Urban Forestry and DED Operations
Tel: (204) 986-2012  Fax: (204) 222-2839

This communication is intended only for the person to whom it is
addressed, and may contain information that is confidential. Any other
use, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you
immediately by phone (204-986-2012) or reply to the message and then
delete and destroy any copies of it.