[CANUFNET] Hazard Tree Removal Signage

Mccardle, Scott smccardle at coquitlam.ca
Fri Jun 27 10:15:28 EDT 2008

Dan,
I advise those home owners that might be impacted, of our plans for
removal and why. If the tree is in located in a more public area I have
attempted in the past to restrict access, however the public often
ignores barriers and signage no matter what. If failure potential is
imminent and the target area is significant then I have our contractor
respond within 24 hours.

Scott McCardle
Arborist
City of Coquitlam