[CANUFNET] Master plan costs

BDoff at thunderbay.ca BDoff at thunderbay.ca
Tue Jul 8 14:11:43 EDT 2008

Hi All,
For those municipalities who have undergone the process of developing an
urban forestry master plan, I'm looking for the approximate cost that it
took to undertake such a process.   Our City Council is looking to get a
framework of what small and large municipalities have spent on such a
process, including consulting expenses. I was thinking of Kenora,
Oakville, Calgary,Toronto who I believe have carried out such a project,
however any others who have estimates would be gladly received.  Thanks!

Bradley Doff, HBScF
Tree Stewardship Program Coordinator
& Urban Forestry Technician
The City of Thunder Bay
807.625.3731 (tel)
807.625.3292 (fax)
brad at treestewardship.com

Parks Division, Victoriaville Civic Centre
111 Syndicate Avenue South
Thunder Bay ON P7E 6S4

www.treestewardship.com