[CANUFNET] Emerald ash borer in Quebec

Philip van Wassenaer pwassenaer1022 at rogers.com
Tue Jul 22 16:53:30 EDT 2008

This will just keep on going...I found a site of infestation right beside
Toronto airport yesterday that I had initially seen almost a month ago...a
quick check on the CFIA or Toronto Forestry websites fails to show any
information on this new site...

Pray for your ash trees!

Philip van Wassenaer, B.SC., MFC
Urban Forest Innovations Inc.