[CANUFNET] Psychological Benefits of Trees

Charlotte Young charlotte at envision-synergy.net
Wed Sep 17 13:25:48 EDT 2008

Hi Michael,
Besides Kathy Wolf, I'd go to Rachel Kaplan (University of Michigan), Roger
Ulrich (last I knew he was at University of Delaware), the folks at Morton
Arboretum in Chicago, and Herb Schroeder (NC Forest Experiment Station, used
to be in Chicago; not sure where it is now).

-----
This email is confidential and for the intended recipient only. If you
received this email in error, please contact me immediately and delete this
message. Thank you.

><((((º>

Charlotte Young, Ph.D.
Environmental Facilitator/Evaluator
ENVision...synergy -- symbiotic solutions, naturally
Organizational development; Public policy
120 Dewhurst Blvd.
Toronto, ON  M4J 3J6
charlotte at envision-synergy.net
www.envision-synergy.net