[CANUFNET] FW: Tree wells

Ian Wilson IWilson at kelowna.ca
Mon Nov 17 11:45:39 EST 2008

Yes,  Vancouver discontinued using the pea gravel epoxy mix because it
cracked to readily. We questioned its porosity over time as fines filled
it in,  inspection of some older sets did not reveal clear percolation.
I understand that a lot of these permeable stone ideas require
'vacuuming' from time to time.  Cqare to comment on the rubber sidewalks
Amit ?

Bill Stephen
Vancouver Park Board