[CANUFNET] Safety Testing of Fruits & Nuts/heavy metals+othercontaminant testing.

For Trees Company Ltd. trees at fortrees.ca
Wed Feb 18 23:49:21 EST 2009

It depends on where the contamination was. At the Calgary site, detectable
hazard  was only found at depth of about one meter, deeper than any root
veggie, but still deep enough for some roots of trees, which is why it was
interesting that no detectable hazard was found in the fruit tested, nor in
any of the vegetation on the site. The matter is still before the courts,
however.