[CANUFNET] [SPAM] - Woodchips for biofuel - Email found in subject

Paul Giroux PGiroux at erca.org
Fri Apr 3 15:45:50 EDT 2009

Hello Brian,

Some of the vegetable Greenhouses down here in Essex County (ie.
Leamington area) heat their greenhouses with woodchip biofuels.  In
particular, I have done restoration work with one operation, Prism Farms
out of Leamington.  If you are interested in hearing more about that
process, I recommend you call Vic Tiessen directly, owner and operator.
He will more than likely share this information with you.  He can be
reached at 519.796.9324.

Good luck.

Paul Giroux

Forester