[CANUFNET] Apple Trees for Espalier

Chris Gooderham chrisgooderham at mac.com
Thu May 7 14:16:25 EDT 2009

My wife and I just bough a fig tree from Ernie three weeks ago while
in Niagara. It's a great place.
(yeah, I know Peterborough is a bit cold for fig trees... we'll have a
new friend indoors this winter)

Definitely worth the drive to that nut farm, especially if you also
like supporting the local vintners.

Chris Gooderham
Urban Forest Coordinator
Peterborough Green-Up
urbanforest at cogeco.net

378 Aylmer St. N, Unit 4
Peterborough ON  K9H 3V8
Phone: 705-745-3238 x.211
Fax: 705-745-4413
Toll Free: 1-888-745-3238

OUR URBAN FOREST ONLINE
http://urbanforest.greenup.on.ca
"Reforesting the Community... One Neighbourhood at a Time"

Internet Connection provided by COGECO cable  www.cogeco.com

This email and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended
for the addressee only. If you are not the named addressee you must
not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance of this transmission
and you should notify us as soon a possible. This email and any
attachments are believed to be free of viruses but it is your
responsibility to carry out all necessary virus checks and
Peterborough Green-Up accepts no liability in connection therewith.