[CANUFNET] request for pruning standards

Andy Kenney a.kenney at utoronto.ca
Thu Jun 25 08:14:43 EDT 2009

Jack Radecki has asked me to forward this request to the list.  Jim is not a
subscriber to CANUFNET so you should send any suggestions directly to him
at:

jtree at e-aurora.ca

Thanks, Andy

Hi Jack
Hoping you could assist me , I am looking for a good street tree pruning
specification that we can use , up until now our tree pruning has been
handled  exclusively as an in house function but we are getting so far
behind I was able to obtain some funds to supplement our operation with some
contract services , can you point me in the right direction on this

Thanks
Jim