[CANUFNET] 30th Annual PNW-ISA Conference in Kelowna

RViehbeck at thunderbay.ca RViehbeck at thunderbay.ca
Mon Sep 14 09:22:31 EDT 2009

Shelley- I think we should go! :)  only $500 in flights each and we could
stay at my relatives :)
Rena Viehbeck
Tree Stewardship Program Coordinator
The City of Thunder Bay
807.625.2956 (tel)
807.625.3258 (fax)
rviehbeck at thunderbay.ca

Parks Division, Victoriaville Civic Centre
111 Syndicate Avenue South
Thunder Bay ON P7E 6S4

www.treestewardship.com

"Ian Wilson" <IWilson at kelowna.ca>
Sent by: canufnet-bounces at list.web.net
11/09/2009 02:35 PM
Please respond to
Canadian Urban Forest Network <canufnet at list.web.net>

<canufnet at list.web.net>
cc

Subject
[CANUFNET] 30th Annual PNW-ISA Conference in Kelowna

Hi all,

There is still time to register for the upcoming 30th Annual Pacific NW
Chapter of the ISA Conference in Kelowna, BC.  The theme this year is
Climate Change and Urban trees.  The conference will be from Oct. 4-7,
2009.  We’ve got a great lineup of speakers this year, including

Dr. Faisal Moola (David Suzuki Foundation)
Ed Gilman (University of Florida)
Dr. Francesco Ferrini (University of Florence, Italy)
Colin Bashford (CBA Trees, United Kingdom)
And many more

For more info, or to register, go to:
http://pnwisa.org/calendar/annual-conference.html

Hope to see you there

Ian Wilson
Conference Chair

The information transmitted by electronic communication is intended
only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential
and/or privileged material. The sender does not waive any related
rights or
obligations. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other
use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information, by persons
or entities
other than the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you received
this in
error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer