[CANUFNET] Ohio Buckeye, Aesculus glabra, Tree to be used on Public Property and if so how? Fruit toxicity issue

Cybulski, Cat Cat.Cybulski at york.ca
Tue Jan 19 08:49:54 EST 2010

Hi Peter,

There was no link attached.

We have found Ohio Bickeye to be one of our best street tree performers.
We are increasing its use for that reason.  To date we are not aware of
any issues with the fruit on our right of ways, but most of our street
tree inventory is young and fruit production is minimal.

Cat Cybulski, R.P.F.
Area Forester
Regional Municipality of York
(905) 895-1200 ext. 5275