[CANUFNET] Brief best managment practices survey

BGeerts at brantford.ca BGeerts at brantford.ca
Mon Mar 1 21:34:09 EST 2010

In the late 1990s, the Municipal Arborists & Urban Foresters committee of
the ISA Ontario Chapter developed several Best Management Practices.  These
documents required teamwork and input from many sources.  The resulting
work was a set of 8 BMP documents to help guide managers of Municipal
forests.

This BMP group is restarting, and we need input from YOU so we can direct
our efforts to YOUR needs.  Please complete the following survey to help us
get started.

I've invited you to fill out the form Best Management Practices: Start-up
Survey. To fill it out, visit:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEVpU2E1endqMWhyaUxVakFwNEQtZVE6MA

________________________
Brian Geerts